I love this ad for several reasons:
– It’s about not having enough room, and I never do.
– I actually recalled the brand (Jet Blue) several hours later.
– It’s catchy but it gets its point across with a dual message: airlines treat you like crap and so does your employer.
– It’s all about the modern company: don’t communicate the BS you will put your employees through and then act disappointed when they tell you it just doesn’t work for them.
– Companies, whether it’s about office space, working hours, unstated responsibilities and adapting to expectations, are failing miserably at keeping their employees involved with a sense of ownership, engagement, and responsibility.